Want to make a pen holder then, you will need this things.
- A shampoo bottle,
- A scissors,
- A cutter,
- A black and a white paper(size:half of A4 )
- Then you need glue and double side tape.
- And last a piece of paper (palm size) and the papers color choice can be yours but i used orange color paper.
Step 1: Giving the Look.
- First you need to peel off the stickers form the bottle (the company sticker).
- Then take the black paper and draw the mouth and eyes (one big and one small) and then cut them all.
- Then take the white paper and cut the teeth,it should be in proportion with the size of mouth (not so big and not so small)
- Then take the palm size paper and cut two small circle (very small, see the photo )! the pupil.
- Then stick the teeth on the mouth,alternative to each other as in the photo,
- Then cut the bottle with a cutter at the top,you can choice your size and cut according to it but, you should make a arc at top as in the photo.
- Now stick mouth and eyes with glue, mouth should be in center but the one eyes should be little bit up then the other.
Step 2: Finishing Touch.
Now use the remaining part from the last step and make hands out of it.
- First draw hand on the remaining part of the bottle and then cut it using cutter.
- Then use the double side tape (first apply tape on the hands and the tape should be not go out) and cut the extra tape.
- And at last stick it to the body! both hands should be at one level (and its up to you how you want to stick them).