This is a fun and funky Halloween platter for any age!
You can present these at Halloween parties or just a little surprise.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients and Equipment
• 1 banana
• 1 apple
• 1 kiwi
• A handful of hundreds and thousands
• A handful of chocolate drops
• A knife
• A cookie cutter (of any shape)
Step 2: Banana Ghosts
• First peel your banana and cut it in half.
• Next use your chocolate drops to create a face (my chocolate drops are curved but yours not have to be)
Step 3: Making the Ghosts Spark
• Now you can add decoration to the banana, I decided to make a head band for each ghost but you could be more creative and do sashes or whatever you want.
Step 4: Apple Shapes
• First slice up your apple evenly about 3mm thick.
• Now cut out the middle of your apple (the core) using your cookie cutter.
Step 5: Kiwi Shapes
• Now repeat step four but with the kiwi, however this time keep the middle part of the kiwi instead of the outer section.
Step 6: Finishing
• Now place your kiwi shape inside your apple centre.
• Next place your fruit in an arrangement that best suits you.
• Then use any left over hundreds and thousands for plate.
Step 7: Thank You!
Thank you for reading this guide!
Please like and comment also vote for me so I can win my first contest!
Participated in the
Halloween Food Contest 2015