Ever wonder how to make a jumbo chocolate chip cookie? I figured out how!
Just follow Nestle Toll House's famous chocolate chip cookie recipe:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
*You're going to need a pizza pan and parchment paper.
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
2. Take a piece of saran wrap and spread with flour, wrap the dough and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight
3. Preheat oven to 375° F
4. Take out dough and let it get to room temperature
5. Place parchment paper over the pizza pan enough to over it
6. Roll dough with a rolling pin to fit the mold of the pizza pan
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.