Introduction: Your Own PhotoBooth Corner
Make a Photo Booth for you next party with the easy left over gift wrapping paper at home. I made this for my family gathering. Simple, easy way to jazz up your party with a photo booth section. Cost you less than $3.
Step 1: What Is Needed
1. gift wrapping paper roll.
2. Corner wall
3. Some funky glasses, Head band, caps what ever u can gather in a basket or container.
4. Scissors to cut paper
5. 4 Push Pins.
Step 2: Process
1. Select a section of the room where u want a party booth. Pick a place which has clear wall or a corner wall of the room.
2. Measure the width of wall and cut the gift wrapping paper. u may need 2 sheet of the same size if u are making photo booth for adults
3. Take a selfie of yourself on the wall to know where to place the paper. cover that section of the wall with tissue paper.
4. Now mark the carpet or floor with tape form where u can take a nice shot of the backdrop.
5. keep the basket of funky glasses cap next to it .
6. Take few trial picture and adjust the hight of the paper or move the tape close or away from the wall.