Introduction: Ginger Syrup and Pomegrante Cocktail
I begin this with a desperate plea for summer to arrive. I’m ready for you, summer. I’ve got my spritzer in hand and hot beaches in mind. Unfortunately, these days I need my other hand for my umbrella.
Step 1: Ingredients and Directions
Ingredients (for one cocktail)
- 150-200ml (1/2 -3/4 cup) tonic water
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon ginger syrup
- A handful of fresh pomegranate seeds
- Place pomegranate seeds in a glass and lightly crush them with a spoon.
- Drop in as much ice as you’d like.
- Add vodka and ginger syrup.
- Top off with tonic water. Stir and serve.