- Ginger has a pungent smell and a very hot taste.It is useful for curing many common diseases and is used for home remedies.
- Ginger can be used to make tea which contains many vitamins,minerals like magnesium.
- Ginger tea relieves sore throat and cough.It also relieve stress and makes you stay refreshed and calm.
Ingredients for 2 cups of ginger tea:
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- Inch of ginger
- Sugar as per your sweetness
- 2 teaspoon black teapowder or tea leaves
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Grate Ginger and Keep Ready
-Take an inch of ginger and grate it
Step 2: Preparing Tea
- Take 2 cups water in kettel or saucepan and bring to boil. When water starts boiling add grated ginger and mix.
- Boil this ginger water for 3 to 4 minutes till the color of water changes to yellowish hue and ginger releases its juices and flavour in water and the color of water changes
Step 3: Add 2 Teaspoon Black Tea Powder or Tea Leaves
Once ginger water has turned slightly yellow color,I added 2 teaspoon tea powder and simmered for 2 more minutes till color of water gets a deep hue of red.
Step 4: Add Sugar
Add sugar according to your sweetness and simmer for two more minutes
Step 5: Add Milk
For 2 cups tea add 3/4 cup milk. If your not used of adding milk you can skip it. Add milk and simmer for few more minutes
Step 6: Strain Tea
strain tea using strainer in to cups.
Step 7: Enjoy Ginger Tea
Enjoy ginger tea with biscuits