Hi there! My son and I wanted to share how we built this Disney toy car gingerbread house. It's a lot easier than you think! We made a YouTube video on it if you would like to check it out :) Hope you enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need:
- Gingerbread house kit from target
- Santa Train kit from target
- gingerbread marshmallows
- plain white large marshmallows for the snowman
- ice cream cones (make sure they are coned shaped)
- Graham crackers
- vanilla frosting (two cans)
- green food coloring for the trees
- Candy! all sorts of them.
- cardboard for the bottom
- aluminum foil for covering the cardboard
Step 2: Directions:
Using the cardboard ( make sure you cut it to the right size for your project) as the base, cover it with aluminum foil paper to look a little bit more like snow. To add more of a snowy effect, spread a thin later of vanilla frosting all over the board covered in foil. Then build the gingerbread house and santa train kit according to the instructions on the box. For the trees, you will use ice cream cones but first you must add green food coloring to your vanilla frosting. Mix well, then spread the green frosting over the entire cone and decorate with candy. For the snowman, grab 2 or 3 marshmallows and put a toothpick through the middle to hold together. Then add candy to decorate the eyes, hands etc.