"Ginisang" in Filipino means "stir fried" - a classic Asian method of cooking. Napa cabbage usually comes in gigantic heads at the grocery store, so I'm always looking for different ways to cook it - this is one of my favorite napa cabbage recipes!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1/2 a head of napa cabbage
- 1 bowl of ground pork
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons of salt
Step 2: Prep Your Ingredients
Prepare your ingredients for cooking!
- Mince your garlic and heat half of it on a medium-high heat pan in a couple of tablespoons of cooking oil
- Chop up the napa cabbage into smaller slices and wash carefully
- Marinate your ground pork with the other half of your garlic and light soy sauce
Step 3: Stir Fry!
Cook the meat first, and make sure it is cooked through (no pink!). Then, add in the cabbage and 1/2 a cup of water. Cover the pan and boil away most of the water. Add in more soy sauce and salt to taste. Serve with a bowl of rice, share, and enjoy!
*TIP: If you have any beef or chicken broth, add it in place of the water to add in more flavour to the dish.