Introduction: Giraffe Cup
In the past two weeks i start to design my own 3D models. I don't have any training on this matter and for my first project i have my husband's help.
Now this is my second project, made only by me after i started to use Tinkercad.
If i can do it everyone can!
Step 1: Draw the Giraffe Cup
For the giraffe
- For the arms and body draw a parable and cylinders.
- For the head draw a sphere and a egg (laydown the egg to make the shape of the mouth)
- For the antennas draw cylinders and spheres
- For the little funny hair draw the letter W
- For the eyes draw two spheres
- For the hands draw two hearths
For the cup
- Draw a cylinder for the outside
- Draw a cylinder for the inside
- For the handle cup draw a cylinder and cut it in half
Step 2: Enjoy Your Favorite Drink
You can download the stl file and enjoy your drink
Runner Up in the
Beyond the Comfort Zone Contest