Some people say I am quite good with the ladies (which I am), and with this Instructable I will tell you how to be good with the ladies and how to get them to go out with you.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What the Ladies Like
Girls like guys (that's obvious). They like a good personality, a happy attitude, and someone who will treat them right.
Girls like guys who will treat them special, different then they treat other girls. So treat them with respect. It is true that "bad" boys get lots of girlfriends but that is only because girls feel that by going out with them it is they may get in trouble by going out with them, and this creates a feeling of intrigue which they are attracted to. However if you treat a girl well then they will feel special and will be attracted to you.
Step 2: Be Confident
You also need to be CONFIDENT. To be confident you must have a high self-esteem. Even if you have a low self-esteem then you can hide it by following these simple :
1. Talk well about your looks, such as say you look hot even though you might be the ugliest person on the planet.
2. Say that you can do anything, such as say that your are going to go to Harvard University.
3.Say that you are awesome, such as talk about how many friends you have.
These things may come across as you being cocky but girls are attracted to guys that feel good about them selves.
Step 3: Good Looks.
Now you may not be the most good looking person but you can still look attractive.
Follow these steps to look attractive:
1. Good hygiene. Brush your teeth. It may be boring and take a lot of time, but you need to have good teeth. Also put deodorant on everyday and wash you face so you don't get pimples.
2. Clothes. Don't buy cheap clothes from Wall-mart. Buy expensive name brand clothes, sure it will eat up all your money but hey at least you look good.
3. Hair. Get a good hair cut. Find a style that makes you look good and stick with it, don't change it every month like some people do.
4.Cologne. Yes I know that this does not really have any thing to do with looks but it is still important. Girls are attracted to good smells and the best smells are expensive. Buy something like Polo or something else expensive (don't buy Axe). You don't have to spend to much, $30-$50 is usually good enough.
Step 4: It Continues.
Because if I put all my knowledge in to one Instructable, I have to make several ones (if you noticed the "Episode 1" part). So look for more in this series coming out pretty soon.