Turn simple glass jars into a beautiful set of modern ginger jars!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video Right Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Krylon Spray Paint in Black and Mambo Pink
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint in Silver Glitter
Flower printout *from your computer
Step 3: Here's How
1. - 3. Spray the jar black and the lid in Mambo Pink and let dry
4. Print out the flowers and cut to the size you want *You can print these on your home computer
5. Mist the front of the image with water and spray the E-6000 Spray Adhesive on the back of the cut out image
6. Carefully adhere to the jar
7. & 8. When the flowers are dry, edge them with the Allure in Silver Glitter
9. Glue the crystal knob in the center of the lid and let dry