Intro: Glass Marbles' Night Lamp
Glass marbles' night lamp is a simple but sweet way of decorating either your center table or side table. It is also a good project for best out of waste.
Step 1: Material Required:
- 80-90 marbles
- Hot glue gun or any good adhesive
- Scrape CD
- A small LED lamp (diya).
Step 2: How to Make It?
- Take the scrape CD and clean it from both the sides.
- Place the CD on a table top (in any direction).
- Now take the marbles one by one and start sticking them on the CD.
- After completing one round, start placing the marble on top of and in between two marbles.
- Complete the second round in the same way.
- Repeat the procedure for 3rd and 4th round.
- Do not go for a fifth round as the marbles may start falling after some days due to their weight.
Step 4: Final Touch
- Place a small LED light (diya) at the center of the CD.
- Lit up the light and your night lamp is ready.