This is how to make a Glider Plane.
1 piece of Printer Paper
and 1 Pencil
A Glider Plane is a plane I made after modifing my friends paper air-plane. I call it the Glider Plane because if you make it right, it will glide through the air for some time.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. You'll need a piece of Printer Paper.
2. Take the paper and fold it in half.
I drew a line so you could see where the crease is.
3. With the ruler, measure 3 inches down from the top of the paper.
Step 4: (Steps 4 and 5)
4. Take one of the corners and fold it to the line.
5. Repeat step 4.
Step 5: (Steps 6 and 7)
6. Now fold it so one of the edge lines up with the middle crease.
7. Repeat step 6.
Step 6: (Step 8)
8. Fold in half on middle crease.
Step 7: (Steps 9, 10, and 11)
9. Measure 1 1/2 inches up from the bottem corner of the plane.
10. Fold from the line to the nose of the plane.
11. Repeat steps 10 and 11.
Step 8: Step 12
12. Unfold the wings so they angle just about 90 degrees with the base of the plane.
Your Plane should look like this.