Introduction: Flower Vase
Make flower vase at home,seems interesting right.
Here's the things you will need:
- A empty glass bottle (it can be a sauce bottle,a wine bottle and what ever you thing suit for this),
- Then you only need glue,hot glue gun and glitters.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Making Design
- Then you need to peel off the company stickers.
- now use the hot glue gun to make the pattern(the pattern should be repeated through out the bottle) refer the photo.
- Then let it dry for about 30 minutes,then apply glue allover the bottle.
- Then do not wait after applying the glue apply the glitters(just drop the glitters allover the bottle, do not use hand or any other thing to apply the glitters).
- Then let the glue dry for about 3 to 4 hours!(kill your curiosity),otherwise the glue won't come out properly.
Step 2: Final Step Removing the Glue.
- After the glue is dried use your hand to remove the glue applied by hot glue gun.
- check is there any glue to be removed.
- Then you can use a handkerchief to hide the bottle neck were glitter is not applied as shown in the photo.