Introduction: Glowing Box
I'll show you how to make glowing box!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
2 paper squares (the fist one with measurement 9 x 9 cm and the second one - 8.5 x 8.5 cm)
and a LED (it doesn't matter the color)
Step 2: Folding
1. Fold the paper to a half and then to a quarter.
2. Open the paper, and fold the corners to the center.
3. Fold the bottom and the top parts to the center line and unfold.
4. Fold the left and the right parts to the center line and unfold again.
5. Do a reverse fold as shown in the picture and cut the dotted lines (see the pictures).
6. Fold the corners A, B, C and D as shown.
7. Fold corners 1 and 2.
8. The box is ready...now make the same with the other sheet of paper.
Step 3: LED
When you're ready with the box put the LED with the battery in the box and close it.
Step 4: Ready
The box is ready to use.
Participated in the
Let It Glow!