Chocolate Mud Cake
This is a very simple recipe for an amazing you-wouldn´t-believe-it´s-gluten-free chocolate mud cake!
Make it fair & free range whenever you can.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
200 g Fair Trade dark chocolate
200 g butter
3 deciliters Fair brown sugar (replace 1 dl with dark honey, if you wish)
0,5 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
5 free-range eggs
Step 2: Preparation
* Slowly melt the butter and chocolate in a sauce pan
* Add the sugar (+honey) and vanilla extract (optional)
* Let the mix cool down
* Add the eggs to the mix gently (use a whisk/fork to break down the eggs)
* Pour into a baking tin (approx. 25cm Ø)
* Bake in the oven, 200 Celsius, for 20-30 minutes - leave it a little "raw" in the middle for perfect sticky mud-cake feel
Let the cake cool and set at least for a couple of hours, preferably overnight
Step 3: Serving
Serve the cake as on it´s own or with
- a dash of whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream
Participated in the