Gluten Free No Bake Energy Bars are super easy to make (5 ingredients and ready in 10 minutes). They are also rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamin. Suitable for vegans!
Read more on my blog - No Bake Energy Bars
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 1½ cup Dried Plums (Prunes)
- ½ cup Dates
- 1 cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Mixed Seeds
- ½ cup Cranberries
Step 2: Directions:
- Place dried plums, dates and half of the almonds in a food processor and pulse until you get sticky paste. This will only take a few seconds.
- Transfer this paste into a bowl, add seeds, cranberries and the other half of almonds (roughly chopped).
- Mix well!
- Spoon this mixture into a rectangular/square cake pan that is lined with baking paper. Press it down as firmly as possible. This step is important – it will prevent the bars from falling apart.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour before slicing.
- When sliced, wrap each bar in a grease-proof paper or cling film and place them in a zip-lock bag.
Step 3: Follow, Comment & Suggest
DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTRUCTABLES, OVER 200 RECIPES AND TUTORIALS! LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!
Participated in the
Gluten Free Challenge