A Crossbreed between a GO kart and a tobogan sled. Its great for down hill racing. Its very easy to make and its very cheap from free to five dollars
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- A ply wood of desired size and shape
- 3 Complete skateboard trucks(with the wheels and stuff) (I used 2 Narrow ones And 1 wide one)
- A hammer
- Wires or tough rope For handles
- Duct tape for designs (optional)
- A screw driver
- A dog for companionship (optional)
Step 2: Atatch the Wheels
You can either drill holes for skate board hard ware or you can just screw them on which I did since its less time consuming
Step 3: Designing
"Important: Do this first berore putting on the handles"
Be creative use as much colors of duct tape you like
Step 4: Atatching the Handles
Cut your wire or rope to your desired length and nail it to the left and right sides of the board
Step 5: Finished
Ride it like crazy!!