This is a vegetarian scrummy burrito that I think is good for you! Got one of your five a day, protein and carbs! :)
- Cup of Rice
- 1/2 Cup Sweetcorn
- Pinch of Salt
- Tablespoon Double Cream / Single Cream / Full Fat Milk
- 1 Egg
- Knob of Butter
- Add rice to saucepan and add boiling water until well covered (at least double), add a pinch of salt
- Allow rice to cook until just before it's done then add your sweetcorn (add more water if needed)
- When rice and sweetcorn is cooked drain and with the same saucepan add your knob of butter, while butter is melting mix and whip together your egg and cream
- Cook egg and cream mixture in butter until you have scrambled egg, then stir in your sweetcorn and rice until all covered
- Heat up wrap and wrap up mixture from saucepan
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.