I do a lot of sports and outdoor activities so i wanted to make something for my gopro that was cheap, easy to make, flexible(not literally) to use for different activities and i wanted to share it all with you! I hope you find this useful and please comment and tell me how it works out for you!
Step 1: What You'll Need
1. 1, 1/2 inch four way "t" joint
2. 2, 1/2 inch "t" joints
3. 4, 1/2 inch 90 degree elbows (i used ones with a female side and male side if you can see if you look closely)
4. 4, 1/2 inch lengths of choice (i recommend 13 inches)
5. 4, 1/2 inch lengths of 2 inches (2 of them are spare that i carry around with me and i use them for some mounts)
6. the gopro pole mount is best but if you dont have one there are many ways to mount it but the pole mount is easiest.
Step 2: Assembly Part 1
take 2 elbows and put them on each side facing downward.
Step 3: Assembly Part 2
take 3 13 inch lengths and put one in each slot of the assembly you made in the last step.
Step 4: Assembly Part 3
take the four way t joint and put 2 elbows facing the same direction.
Step 5: Assembly Part 4
Take the assembly you put together in the last step and place it on the assembly you made in step 3.
Step 6: Assembly Part 5
take the last 13 inch length and put it into the spare slot on the four way t joint.
Step 7: Assembly Part 6
take the last t joint and place it on the last 13 inch length facing the opposite direction than the larger part of the assembly.
Step 8: Assembly Part 7
finally put 2 of the 2 inch lengths in the side slots of the last t. caps are optional.
Step 9: Finished!!
now all you have to do is add your own decals or paint it but what ever you do its all up to you now! i didnt glue mine together so i could take it apart and make different assemblies with it and i advise you to do the same! the gopro pole mount cand fit on almost every part of this assembly so the possibilities are endless!!