Intro: GorillaPod Mobile Phone Holder for Triggertrap Users!
Now we will make a GorillaPod mobile phone holder for Triggertrap users!
You could also mount anything on your mobile holder. A tripod for example.
This way you can easily wrap your gorillapod around your tripod legs, and it will hold your Triggertrap setup for you.
If you do not know what Triggertrap is, it is a remote control hardware/software combo for you to use for your Android or iOS mobile phone. Look here: https://triggertrap.com/
Next instructable will be how to build your own Triggertrap hardare dongle virtually for free, instead of paying some 25€. And now the software are for FREE!
Step 1: What to Get?
- Good quality 2 component epoxy glue. I use Locktite.
- Old camera bag. With locking nut in the bottom,
- Windshield mobile holder for your model of phone.
Step 2: Disassembly
- Remove the locking nut from the camera bag.
- Remove the snake part of the mobile holder from the gimbal head.
- Put a good sized glue on a mixing board.
- Mix your glue thoroughly.
- Put the glue on the top, and inside the tube on the gimbal head.
- Put the locking nut on the gimbal head tube.
- Apply glue on the outside of the nut and tube.
- Let it sit for 10 min. and remove exessive glue with a exacto knife
- Let it sit for 5 hours to harden before use.
- Mount the moblie holder to your GorillaPod.
Now you are finished! Simple!