Intro: Grapes Jam
Grapes jam with toast and maybe some cream would make a very delicious breakfast
This recipe is so simple and easy that you have to try it
Step 1: Ingredients
1. One kilo of red grapes
2. half a kilo of sugar
3. one lemon juice
Step 2: How to Do It?
1. wash the Grapes well, then put the Grapes in the cooking pot.
2. Add the sugar to the grapes, then place the pot on low heat.
3. When the sugar dissolves as in the picture, add lemon juice.
4. After an hour or maybe more the grapes will look like raisins as in the picture and boils and the colour starts to change and get a little bit darker.
5. when the grapes texture thickens and it's colour gets darker like the picture, and it feels like jam turn the heat off and let it cool down.
6. be careful not to over cook it so it won't burn.