Want a shirt with your favourite band or just a picture you love? Here are some easy to do steps so that you can make your own fabulous shirt.
Step 1: Materials:
• A T-shirt of any colour (one size bigger)
• Iron paper
• An Iron
• A picture that you want to put on the shirt (DON’T print it right away)
• Fabric scissors
Step 2: Print Out a Picture:
- Print out a picture that you want to put on the T-shirt.
- First print it out on normal paper to see if the size is good.
- Print it out on the iron on paper.
- PRINT IT OUT BACKWARDS!!
Step 3: Cut Out Picture:
- Cut out your picture
- DO NOT CUT WITH FABRIC SCISSORS!!
- Place it on the tee.
Step 4: Iron on the Picture:
- Iron your picture on your T-shirt,
- Any colour you want.
- Iron for 5-10 minutes (or till the picture is on your tee)
Step 5: Peel It Off:
- Peel off the picture if its done.
Step 6: Cut T-shirt:
- Lay out T-shirt
- Cut off sleeves (make them as big or small which even you want)
- And crop your tee ( cut some of the bottom off)
Step 7: Clean Up:
- Clean up your mess.
Step 8: Wear It and Rock It!:
- Wear it with your favourite jacket, scarf or neckless.
- And ROCK IT!!