Subscribe on Youtube and make a request!
2 tbsp butter
1 white onion sliced thin
2-3 cloves garlic minced
1 package of sliced baby bellas, or any sliced mushroom
1 tbsp of sherry
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 cup milk or almond milk
salt and pepper to taste
About 2 tbsp flour until sauce thickens
1. Boil large pot of water and blanch green beans for about 5 minutes then move to the side.
2. In a skillet, melt butter then add onion, garlic and mushrooms.
3. Add sherry to mixture and allow veggies saute on medium to high heat stirring so nothing burns or sticks.
4. When the veggies are soft, onions translucent, lower heat.
5. Add chicken stock and milk/almond milk or half and half and salt and pepper.
6. Add flour gradually to thicken sauce.
7. In a large mixing bowl add half of the sauce to beans, mix together, then add the remaining sauce.
8. Once tossed lay out the veggies into a casserole dish.
9. Bake at 475 for 10-15 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with French's Crispy Fried Onions and serve!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.