I wanted to plant a garden because I had the idea of growing healthy food to make the food I eat healthier. Also i wanted to help the people who could not buy fresh fruits and vegetables to have the opportunity to eat them. My plan is for us to grow different types of vegetables and give them to the people in need to help improve what they eat.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Get Your Materials
You will need
- A greenhouse to use
Step 2: Tools You Will Need
- A mini hand shovel
- A hose
- the sun
Step 3: How to Plant
1. You will need to label each plant so you know what plant it is.
2. Then you will need to plant your plants
3. Now that the plants are planted you will need to water your plants daily with a hose and make sure the water drains well so you don't drown your plants
4. Check your plants daily for signs of sprouting
5. Once your plants have sprouts check often to see if the plant is producing and fruit or vegetables the beans blend into the plant so make sure you look carefully
6. Harvest your plant
7. Find a recipe to cook it with and enjoy the food you have worked so hard to grow