The fluffy soft texture of crepe that we all love, with a distinct green onion spiciness. Add this traditional chinese recipe to your breakfast arsenal, and LOVE the amazing taste!
Step 1: Materials
This recipe is made with very simple ingredients that can be found in every kitchen:
- 3 eggs
- half cup all-purpose flour
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
Step 2: Cutting
Finely dice green onions by first slicing along the length of the stem, then chopping in to short segments
Step 3: Mix
- Crack 3 eggs and whisk lightly
- add 1/2 cup of flour and 1 teaspoon salt
- stir and add water progressively to adjust the thickness. When you scoop up with spoon, the batter should flow in a continuous stream. If it is dripping in large drops instead, add more water.
Step 4: Fry
- add 1/4 cup of batter to the pan
- tilt the pan to let the batter cover the whole area
- cook on one side until the crepe solidifies almost thoroughly. Use a spoon to lift the edges and flip.
- cook the other side until that side is as firm as the first side.
Step 5: Enjoy
Remove crepe from pan and serve. Enjoy!