Introduction: Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Today we are preparing something easy and delicious – Guacamole Deviled Eggs, a perfect Dinner Idea. Looks cute and tastes wonderfully! This is a healthy recipe that can be created on various ways, by adding different ingredients. I am sharing with you one simple green-white plate, so have a bite!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
- 5 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- dill and parsley
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- flax and sesame for decoration
Step 2: Boiled Eggs
- Make hard boil eggs by keeping them in boiling water for 8 min.
- Wash the eggs in cold water, and peel them. Cut the eggs on half, and set aside 3 yolks.
Step 3: Guacamole Mixture
In the bowl mix 3 yolks with 1 avocado, 1/2 lemon juice, herbs, olive oil, and season it with salt, pepper, garlic and cayenne pepper. Blend it.
Step 4: Serve
- Fill empty egg white halves and cucumber slices with guacamole mixture.
- Serve Guacamole Deviled Eggs with some flax and sesame on top, enjoy your dinner!
- Calories …………. 215 kcal
- Protein ……….…….. 7 g
- Total Carbs …….….. 7 g
- Total Fat ……….…. 19 g