I made an easy guitar pick holder for myself and i wanted to share it. It looks better than most of holders on the market and is basically free.
I taped it at the back of my guitar but you can put it almost anywhere.
Warning: if you didn't use a lighter before ask help from some one who did or if you are a child ask help from a grownup about the lighter. Don't apply to much pressure with the scissors, you can cut yourself if it gets out of your control.
And I am turkish so i can make mistake on writing part.
Step 1: Preperation
1) Find or buy a hard plastic which is soft enough to bend with your hand. ( I used an ice cream cup )
2) You gonna need scissors to cut the plastic (or a knife but scissors are safer mostly )
3) Most plastics don't stay at the shape you bend them, you can use hair dryer or lighter for the heat ( I used lighter because it looks easier )
Step 2: Making
1) cut a piece of plastic ( it should be at the size of 1.5 times of your pick )
2) fold it into 2
3) use lighter to heat the folded corner of plastic (don't heat for long time or don't make it touch the flame, plastic can burn )
4) wait for it to get cold and try your pick in it
5) cut unnecessary part of plastic
Step 3: The End
That's all. Tape it where you want.