Intro: Gun SnorriCam for 2$ (Seen in District 9)
Step 1: What You'll Need
Simple Everyday Items!
1. A Ruler or a Three Hole Punch. The necessary part of this are the holes that connect it to a binder or such. See the pic for what I'm talking about.
2. A 1/4 inch screw that's, well pretty tall... thats up to you. Experiment! What I ended up using wat actually from my old Drumset. The standard tuning lugs are usually 1/4 in most drums.
3. A 1/4 inch nut ... you can make this without it probably...
4. Tape!! A LOT of Tape.
5. A Camera with a tripod/ mount screw on the bottom
6. A Fake Gun ... or a real gun... don't shoot your camera though :)
Step 2: Screw This
Take the Ruler / Hole Punch and put the screw through the hole.
Screw the nut in so it is very tight.
Tape it! Tape it up a lot.. if this slips ... Bye Bye Camera!
Keep in mind that this is the hole that's furthest from the camera/camcorder.
Step 3: The Gun
This part is definitely going to change from gun to gun. On my cheap Airsoft gun there's no extension slide. What i did was veeerrry simple. Take the ruler and position it under the trigger. Take tape an pull it through the trigger and keep doing so until its tight.
Step 4: How to Use It!
Thanks for reading!!!! Please ask questions