Introduction: HERBAL IMMUNITY GAINER
This is a herbal tea in Hindi it is also called kadha. Giloy is an herbaceous vine. It has many Medicinal properties. In Ayurveda it is considered to have properties for maintaining immunity. Tulsi is a very common and famous shrub leaves of which too has many medicinal properties. i have used tulsi often during throat infections.
This tea provides the strength to body and enhance its immunity. This tea is especially taken at the time of change of seasons like from summer to rain and rain to winter. This tea is to be taken just before going to bed. Avoid taking water or eating any other stuff after taking this tea.
DISCLAIMER : The above prescription is being used by the author since last many years, however it is advised to CONSULT an ayurvedic doctor before its use.
I AM NOT AN AYURVEDIC PHYSICIAN.
Step 1: CONTENTS
FOR 2 SERVINGS
- TULSI HOLY BASIL ( 5-7 LEAVES )
- GILOY heart-leaved moonseed ( 2 STICKS CHECK PICS FOR WIDTH)
- KALI MIRCHI black pepper ( 5 -7 seeds )
- WATER ( 400 ml )
- HONEY (ACCORDING TO TASTE)
- a water sieve
- a container to boil stuff
- a knife
Step 2: PREPARATION
- Remove the bark of stems of giloy (using knife scrub them out roughly)
- Beat it and cut it into small parts
- Wash tulsi leaves and put it into container
- Put black pepper seeds
- and pour water
it is now ready for boiling
Step 3: BOILING CONTENTS and FILTERING WATER
Start boiling contents initially with high flame. after you start watching steam and bubbles slow down flame and set it on medium flame until half of water is remained and then stop the flame and filter the contents
add some honey (acc to taste but not much)
please do comment below if want to ask.