- Fidget Spinner Is a Stress Relieving Toy
- Nowadays all are Going Crazy Over Fidget Spinners Including me!
- So tried to Build One Which ill Show you in this Instructable
- This One Which was made by me has a very good spin time Inspite of Not having Any Bearings
- Build Time Is Less Than 30minutes
- Important Thing Is Building This Wouldn't Cost Even 1$,So lets Begin
Step 1: VIDEO SHOWING SPIN TIME OF FIDGET SPINNERS
- The 2 Videos are Different and Have Different Spin Time
- Second Video Shows Making Of Fidget Spinner
- Comment Which Spinner You Liked among Two and Why..
Step 2: SPINNER BODY
- The Entire Body Is Made From A piece Of Cardboard
- The rectangular Cardboard piece are cut Which are Approx 9cm x 2cm
Step 3: WEIGHT ATTACHMENT
- To The Top Ends Of Cardboard Weights are Attached i Used 2 Pennys
- For Finishing I've used Blue Colour Sheet Which Looks Good While Spinning
- The Colour Papers are Glued To The Cardboard
Step 4: CAPS
- 2 Discs are cut Which Are 1cm in diameter
- Using Toothpic the Cardboard Body Is Pierced at its Centre
- At One End Of Toothpic Disc is Coupled Using Glue
- At The Other End i.e At The Sharp Edge Other Disc Is Attached
- Make Sure To Leave Little Free Space Between Discs For Free Rotation
- Excess Toothpic Material Is Removed Using Scissor
- Fidget Spinner Is Ready!
belsilene made it!