Hey, guys, I will show you how to get the location of any website using cmd.This is a simple trick.
Step 1: Getting IP
1.Open CMD by typing in search box
2.Type "tracert www.google.com"(In place of Google type the name of the desired website.
3.Hit enter and wait.
Step 2: Tracing IP
Now, guys, this is the most important step so concentrate.
1.When you have all list, choose the bottom-most IP.
2.Now right click on cmd screen, choose mark option.
3.Select that IP by holding left click.
4.Now, Right click to copy it
Step 3: Getting Location
- Open your browser and open this link "http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup".
- Scroll down and you will find a box for entry
- Paste that IP there and you will get the Longitudes and Latitudes of that place.
Step 4: Tracing Using the Latitudes and Longitudes
- Open the given website "https://www.gps-coordinates.org/".
- Type in the latitudes and longitudes to get the address.