Introduction: Hakr Tutorial: How to Change a Windows Password
This a short tutorial on changing a Windows Password.
DISCLAIMER: This is to be used for instructional purposes only, and I am not liable for any damage or destruction to you or your computer that may occur from attempting this Instructable.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Command Prompt
1. Open Command Prompt and run as administrator and type command "Net user" then press enter(Don't use Quotes when you do this).
2. Then a list of all Computer users should come up.
3. Pick the one you want to change
4. Then type command "Net user "example * " then press enter(Don't use Quotes when you do this).
5. Where i put "example" is where the name of the user account goes(Don't use Quotes when you do this).
Step 2: Changing the Password
1. Then it should say something like
"Enter users new password"
2. Then type What you want for their password and press enter.
3. Then you will be asked to retype it so be sure to type it exactly the same and press enter.
And be sure to comment, rate, and subscribe.