Quick and easy Candy Corn Monster Bars for Halloween! A fun recipe to make with kids. A few easy steps and short bake time make these Candy Corn Monster Bars a Halloween favorite! Everyone loves a little candy corn around Halloween, why not try them in deliciously tasty bars with peanut butter, graham cracker and white chocolate! YUM! Comment or tweet me what you think! Would love to see you making these at home
Subscribe on YouTube for more fun recipes! Would love to see you there!
2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
1 1/2 Cup White Chocolate
1 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
1 Cup Candy Corn
1 Can Condensed Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix graham cracker mix with butter
3. Press tin foil into a cooking pan
4. Spray generously with cooking spray
5. Press graham/butter mixture into pan spreading evenly
6. Add blend of peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips
7. Sprinkle with candy corn
8. Cover with condensed milk make sure you spread evenly
9. Cook in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes
10. Let cool in refrigerator for two hours or until completely cooled
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Halloween Food Contest 2016