Intro: Halloween Choco Pudding
Chocolate pudding will appeal to gourmets who are tired of biscuit and sand cakes, custard and other familiar desserts. Prepare this dessert for Halloween and your friends will definitely not remain indifferent. Chocolate graves will definitely be remembered by all your guests.
Step 1: Ingredients
Chocolate – 90 gr ( 3 oz)
Milk – 500 ml ( 16 fl oz)
Cocoa powder – 30 gr ( 1 oz)
Sugar – 60 gr ( 2 oz)
Corn starch – 30 gr ( 1 oz)
Pinch of salt Oreo cookie – 3 pieces
White cookie – 2 pieces
Step 2: Mixing
- Mix all dry ingredients in a deep bowl.
Pour the dry ingredients with milk and put on fire and stir constantly.
Step 3: Melt Chocolate
- When the milk with sugar and cocoa warms up and the first bubbles appear on the surface, add the finely chopped chocolate and mix well so that it completely melts.
Gradually, the mass will begin to thicken, stir constantly so that the pudding is not burnt to the bottom of the saucepan (the mass will begin to thicken due to the presence of starch, you can replace the corn starch with potato starch, but do not replace the starch with flour, as the flour will give a characteristic taste of pudding).Cook the pudding for about 3-5 minutes (if you want a more liquid pudding, cook it less)
Step 4: Pudding Glasses
- Ready pudding pour into glasses and cover with a film. Remove to refrigerator until cool down.
Step 5: RIP Sign
- White cookies make the sign «RIP» melted chocolate. Oreo cookies grind to make it look like the ground. ( Oreo, you can substitute another chocolate chip cookie)
Step 6: Complete Grave
- Remove the pudding from the fridge, insert a white cookie as if it were a grave and sprinkle with earth from chocolate cookies.
This is an entry in the
Halloween Contest 2018