Crescent rolls filled with Ham and Cheese. Perfect for lunch or a fun after school snack.
6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
16 thin slices deli ham
4 string cheese sticks
1. Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
2. Spread the honey mustard dressing over the circle.
3. Cut the circle into 8 equal pie shaped wedges.
4. Cover each wedge with two ham slices.
5. Cut each string cheese in half and place a half at the wide end of each dough wedge.
6. Starting at the wide end, roll each wedge to the end of the dough and place each roll onto a sprayed baking sheet with the pointed end underneath.
7. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
8. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2396
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.