Introduction: Hand Drill From Husky Ratcheting Screwdriver
Simple hand drill using a Husky ratcheting screwdriver.
1. Husky ratcheting screwdriver from Home Depot SKU #1000021816
2. Hex shank drill bits
3. Masking or duct tape
Step 1: Assemble Hand Drill
1. Remove bits from ratcheting screwdriver
2. Select hex shank drill bit to be used
3. Insert drill bit into screwdriver. Make sure the magnet inside catches the hex shank
4. Since the bit will move a little in the screwdriver, use a bit of masking or duct tape to secure it in place.
Participated in the
Invention Challenge 2017