Hey! I'm back with another card! This one is SOOOO simple to make and doesn't need very many supplies at all! I just love how it came out and it was a very quick and easy card. Perfect for last minute cards, it took just a few minutes! So, let's get started!!!
This instructable is entered in the Paper Contest, so if you enjoyed it, I would love if you could vote for me! I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!! :)
Step 1: Supplies!!!
To get started we will need to gather our supplies. Here is a list of what you will need-
-A few strips of pattern paper (sometimes scrapbook paper packs will have a strip of different pattern paper across the top. I cut it off and that is what I used here ;)
-Marker or something for your name or sentiment
-White Cardstock slightly smaller than your card base
-Tape runner or other adhesive
-Something circle to trace
-Embellishments (I cut flowers out of a pretty paper I had)
1. Grab your adhesive, white cardstock, pattern paper strips, and scissors
2. Arrange the pattern paper to your liking and stick down (Be sure to have the holes where your sentiment or name will be going)
3. Cut excess off
1.Grab your Circle object, scissors, and a pencil
2. Trace and cut
1. Grab your marker, decorated white cardstock piece, foam tape, adhesive, and embellishments
2. Hand letter your name or sentiment (If you do not know how to hand letter, I have a separate instructable showing you how to do faux calligraphy using just a pen!!!)
3. Stick embellishments down
4. Using foam tape, stick your circle to your card
Step 5: Done!!!
Now all you have to do is stick it to your card base and you are DONE!!! See how easy and simple that was! And very quick! Thank you for reading this instructable and if you enjoyed it, I would love if you could vote for me in the Paper Contest. Thanks!!!