As we know nowadays ethnic things are in fashion, Ethnic and tribal motifs continue to inspire the home. Starting from the ground up, American Indian and Moroccan-inspired looks in a wide variety of patterns and colors add ethnic flair to home decor, But they are costly, so here is a solution why don't u make your own ethnic decor with just the left overs and scraps.
Step 1: Welcome All!
Here I will show u how to make an ethnic wall hanging in few easy steps.
- Scissors, Adhesive
- Left over decorative items and bells from Christmas
- Old bangles
- Waste cloth(Good condition)
- Needle and thread for sewing
Step 2: Getting Started!!!
- Cut the cloth in shapes of a rectangle and place a bangle in the middle.
- Now wrap the bangle inside the cloth.
- Carefully, sew the cloth to seal bangle inside the cloth, it should look like the thing shown in the picture.
- Repeat the steps to create eight more.
Step 3: Re-paring the Circles
- Now, cut the unwanted part of the cloth above stitching.
- It's time for some decorations, paste the mirror above the stitches to hide them.
Step 4: Decorations
- So now lets start connecting the circles with each other, prepare thread and needle.
- Connect those circles by stitching them Strongly.
- Don't forget to add beads between the circles in thread, so that they look neat.
- Connect them in any pattern u want, I chose diamond shape.
- Add few decorations such as old bells at the side's of wall hanging to make it look beautiful.
Your ethnic wall hanging is ready.