Hello everyone! I am back with another instructable. In this one, I will be teaching you how to make this amazing spinner card! I just love how this came out and there are so many cute ways to customize it! I like how this card doesn't need very many supplies either. It's very simple, but the end result looks amazing. Let's get started!
I did post this instructable in the Paper Contest, so if you enjoyed it, I would really appreciate a vote. Thanks!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies
So to get started you will need to gather your supplies. Here is a list of what you will need-
-2 Spinner Pieces (I chose a cute little butterfly)
-2 Pieces of Patterned Cardstock (5.5in. x 8.5in.)
-White Cardstock Piece (3.75in. x 5in.)
First, we need to make our card base.
1. Grab Your Patterned Cardstock
2. Fold 1 Sheet of Patterned Cardstock in Half (Design on Inside)
1. Fold the Top Layer of your Card in Half
This is how your card base should look so far. :)
Step 4: Trace and Cut
1. Grab your Tracing Object, Card Base, Pencil, and Scissors
2. Place your tracing object where you like
3. Trace just the left half
4. Cut along your pencil marks
Step 5: Making Your Spinner
1. Grab both of your spinner objects (I chose Butterflies)
2. Apply adhesive to the first one
3. Stick down your elastic in the center
4. Apply adhesive to the second one
5. Stick it down on top of your other one making sure the elastic is centered
1. Flip your card over
2. Line up the elastic in the fold
3. Center your spinner in the circle
4. Place a couple layers of scotch tape holding the spinner in place
1. Grab your other piece of patterned cardstock
2. Fold in half with design on outside
1. Apply adhesive to the back of the card base
2. Stick down your other piece of patterned cardstock. Make sure you line up all edges and the fold
1. Apply adhesive to your white cardstock piece
2. Stick it to the center of the inside of your card
Step 10: Done!!!
You are finished!!! I think this card came out so cute and I loved making it! Before you put it in the envelope, spin your butterfly a few times. So cute!!!
I have entered this instructable in the Paper Contest, so if you enjoyed it, please vote for me. I would really appreciate it! Thanks! :)
Participated in the