This tutorial shows how to make a pinwheel bow using template and hands free tool.
What we need: 7/8" grosgrain ribbon, at least 16 inch long; hands free tool; card board template as shown in images; 1/4" or 3/8" grosgrain ribbon to tie the bow center.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. Wrap the ribbon on template. Use hands free tool to secure the ribbon.
2. thread narrow ribbon to tie the bow center. I used 3/8" grosgrain ribbon. In this case, even the rainbow yarn used in another hands free tool tutorial might break.
3. Back view.
4. Tie a single knot.
5. remove the bow from the template. Pull ribbon hard to tighten the knot. Then tie knot again.
6. Top view.
7. Cut and seal ribbon ends.
8. Attach the bow on clips with the 3/8" grosgrain ribbon on back. See How To Make Boutique Hair Bow--2--Creasing & Attaching Clip.
Original Source: http://bit.ly/prxYmD