Introduction: Hanging Bird Feeder
Made from various things left behind by the previous owners of my new place.
Step 1: Materials Misused:
- Plant hanger with 3 chains
- Crystal ash try (thrift stores have loads of them)
- Gas stove burner grate
Step 2: Assemble the Feeder
- Turn burner grate upside down
- Attach chains from hanger to burner grate - evenly spaced
- Place ash tray on grate
Step 3: That's It!!
- Hang from a tree branch
- Fill with bird food of choice
- Enjoy the squirrel acrobatics getting to the feeder!!!
This is an entry in the
Creative Misuse Contest