Introduction: Hard Boiled Broc Ramen
Hard Boiled Broc Ramen By Good Dad Bad Man
A staple meal along the Pacific Rim. Ramen rocks it from the Far East to So Cal. A habit easy to master yet hard to end. The second recipe I learned to make was ramen noodles and I've never looked back.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 each 3 ounce pack Maruchan Ramen Noodle
- 1 each hard boiled whole shell Egg (sliced in half)
- 1 each ounce blanched Broccoli Florets
- 1 each tablespoon diced Pimentos
Step 2: Instructions
- Wash your hands with medium hot water and soap.
- Bring 3 cups of water to boil and add 1 each whole shell Egg.
- Boil egg for 8 minutes and turn off heat. Carefully rinse boiled egg in cold water to cool.
- Peel shell off cooled down boiled egg and set aside.
- In the same medium size pot bring to boil 2 cups water.
- Blanch for 2 minutes 1 each ounceBroccoli Florets. When blanched pour broccoli florets in calendar to drain then rinse with cold water to cool and set aside.
- Using the same medium pot bring 2 cups water to boil on medium high heat. Add to boiling water 1 each 3 ounce pack Maruchan Ramen Noodle (set Chicken Seasoning packet aside).
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add blanched broccoli florets and continue to cook for 1 minute or until noodles reach desired doneness. Turn off heat then add Chicken Seasoning packet to ramen noodles and stir to blend.
- Carefully pour hot noodle contents in a bowl.
- Slice peeled boiled egg in half length wise and place the two halves on top of noodles.
- Finally garnish with 1 each tablespoon diced Pimentos.
Step 3: DONE!
This is So Cal comfort food at its best. On the rare occasion of a rainy day in the south land nothing does it like Ramen Noodles.