Introduction: Harry Potter Potion Set
I like Harry Potter, and the potions from it. So I made a potion kit with chemistry, from the famous slime experiment.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients and Items
You will Need:
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup clear glue
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon borax
2 potion bottles with corks
Step 2: Instructions
1. Mix 1/4 cup water, glue, and food coloring of your choice.
2. Stir very well.
3. Mix 1/2 cup of water and borax.
4. Stir until dissolved.
5. Pour both solutions into separate bottles.
6. Put corks on and store until use.
I would use this project for parties.
Step 3: How to Use
How to use:
1. Add the borax solution to a cauldron or a container.
2. Mix the glue mix into the borax solution.
3. Stir well.
4. Reach in and knead the slime.
5. Move the slime into another container.
6. Store slime in a jar or bottle.
7. Add label that has a potion name on it. Example: Polyjuice Potion
I find it very fun to play with. It's perfect for parties. Have a potion class as a party activity. You could be the teacher and give instructions. I put some of my potion in a charm and made a necklace. If you use this project for any parties or if you use this for teaching in a classroom, send me some pictures at email@example.com. Have fun!
If you want the pdf for free, go here: http://www.mediafire.com/?kvdyb16bhhfp9ju
Participated in the
Halloween Props Contest