Introduction: Headphone Holder
This is a Earphone Holder to organize yours hearphones in the wall. It is made with 9mm MDF base and 3D printer hook.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- 9mm MDF base cut with laser cut machine.
- 3D printer hook.
- instantaneous glue.
Step 2: Ensamble
- Take the 3D print hook and place in the base hole.
- repeat the first steep with the other hook.
- Press the hooks to fit completely.
Step 3: Stick the Hook on the Wall
- Place small drops of instant glue on the base.
- Place the earphone holder at the desired location and press for 20 seconds.
- Place the headphones on the hooks.
- Enjoy it!!!
Participated in the