Headphone's Case: So that your headphones would not get tangled with other objects or misplaced.
Step 1: Materials:
- Empty Altoids Mint Box
- Construction Paper
- White Computer Printing Paper
Step 2: Step1: Paper Measuring.
- Use the White Computer Printing Paper to wrap it around the Altoids's Mint box in order to know how much of the paper you will be using for the box.
- Be sure to be precis when folding the paper around the bottom of the box.
- Remove the paper and now measure around the edges of the box like a burrito.
- Remove the paper again to view how much will be needed.
Step 3: Step 2: Folding.
- Fold the ends into half a hexagon.
- Place the Altoids Mint Box on top of the paper and have it open.
- Fold the white paper into the opening of the box then close the lid. (Make sure its secured to the box)
Step 4: Step 3: Cutting the Unneeded Paper.
- Get the scissors out and ready to cut the unnecessary extra paper.
- Make sure to keep enough paper of the edges so that there will be some to fold into the sides of the box.
- Begin to cut one of the edges off, then work on getting the next edge off.
- Make sure you fold the edges of the paper into the box.
- Proceed to cut the top of the box but leave some paper to fold into the box.
Step 5: Step 4:Taping
- Once you have finished cutting all the unnecessary extra paper, begin the taping process.
- Tape the outsides of the box first. Make sure to tape the paper securely!
- Once the outside is finished look around the box to make sure its in place.
- Open the lid of the empty box and check if the paper is secure.
Step 6: Step 5: Repeat Step 3
- Repeat the same step 3.
Step 7: Step 6: Decorate (or Skip to Step 7).
- Time to decorate the finished product with markers or colored pencils.
Step 8: Step 7: Finished!
- Place your pair of earphones inside to make sure it fits.
- Then your finished, No more tangling your earphones with other objects or misplacing it.