Celebrate rainy season with Grilled party and try one of the healthiest grilled corn polished with salted lemon. Your feedback is always welcome which makes me to try & write more recipes
Serves as many as you want & this recipe is vegetarian
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
• Fresh whole corn with stem
Instructions for grilling
As pics say many words
• Take one iron Pan
• 15 to 20 small pieces of dry wood
• One iron rectangle net shape made up of iron
• Fire up the grill and let it get hot.
Step 2: Start Grilling Corn
• Polish the corn with butter
• Start grilling corn one by one
• Keep each corn upon the husk
• Polish grilled corn with salted lemon juice
• Start serving one by one
Step 3: Guest Can Feel the Taste of Hot Grilled Corn
Now serve as soon as one corn gets grilled.
Participated in the