Intro: Healthy No-Bake Recipes- Snacks and Desserts | Ep. 1
This collection of recipes is delicious, healthy, and easy to make. These are snacks and desserts (most are Paleo) which do not require an oven. Let's get started!
(Here is my video version. Video Instructable)
Step 1: Frappuccino Base
- 1 spoonful of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 cubes of ice
Requires a blender
- In a blender, add your ice cream.
- Pour in the milk.
- Add in the cubes of ice.
- Blend until you reach a creamy texture.
- Serve in cups, or freeze and serve in bowls.
Step 2: Green Tea Frappuccino
- Frappuccino base (from step 1)
- Green tea bags
- Make green tea by stirring the tea bags in warm water.
- Stir green tea into frap base.
- Serve in cup, or freeze and serve in bowls.
Step 3: Butter Bars
- 3 spoonfuls of peanut (or almond) butter
- Handful of large nuts or fruit
- Handful of small nuts or fruit
Requires a pie plate.
- Spread the peanut butter into the bottom of the pie plate.
- Sprinkle the large nuts onto the butter.
- Sprinkle the smaller nuts onto the butter.
- Cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
- To serve, cut chunk out and place onto a plate.
Step 4: Fruit Kebabs
- Fruit or vegetables
- Topping (I used peanut butter)
- Cut small, thin slices of fruit.
- Stick slices onto skewers.
- Spread topping onto slices.
- To store, place in a plastic bag in the fridge.