An innovative Airfryer Recipe, these snacks will be loved by all.
Fried with air, the recipe is very healthy and yet absolutely delicious...
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
Refined flour – 2 cups
Boiled and pureed Spinach- 1 Bowl
Boiled Potato – 3-4
Potatoes Peas- 1 small cup
Salt – As per taste
Cooking Soda- a pinch
Chat Masala – ½ Tsp
Carom seeds (Ajwain)- ½ tsp
Red Chilly Powder- ½ tsp
Step 2: Method of Preparation
1. Dough – In refined flour add salt, ajwain (good for digestion), cooking soda, mix all these ingredients. Make a well in center, add oil in center. Mix it till we get crumbled consistency. Add spinach puree and make a dough. Keep the dough in fridge for 15-20 min.
2. Stuffing of parcel – Take little oil in a Kadai, add boiled potatoes pcs, peas, chat masala, Red chilly powder, Sesame seeds, salt, fresh chopped coriander. Mix well and cook it soft and tender.
3. Roll the dough to make cylindrical rolls and cut it into pcs. Roll the pcs to make a chapatti. Cut square shape and remove the extra edges. Put the stuffing at center. Hold the opposite ends and press it to give a shape of parcels.
4. Put the parcel in preheated Airfryer for 5 min initially at 180 degrees. Parcels can be airfryed for more duration if required.
5. Serve hot with Chutney or sauce of your choice.
Step 3: Like Our Recipes?
Participated in the