This muffins are a great healthy snack that are easy to make. Bake this recipe at home and loosen your cravings with the sharp taste of chocolate and walnut. They last up to one week when being refrigerated, a trouble-free snack to take on the go.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Ingredients
Yield: 12 muffins, Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 3 large bananas (about 1 1/2 cups smashed)
- 1 large organic egg
- 1/3 cup organic yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of organic flour
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- Topping: Walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberry...
Step 2: Stir and Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients necessary to a large bowl (except flour).
- Gently stir in the flour until ingredients are barely combined and smooth.
Step 3: Almost Finished!
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper foil liners.
- Scoop the mixture into the paper foils not far off from the top.
- Sprinkle a handful of your preferred topping(s).
- Carefully place into the oven (Use oven mitts).
- Let sit for about 25-30 minutes.
- Use a tooth pick to check the muffins consistency, you'll know its ready when it comes out stainless.
Step 4: Take a Bite!
Let muffins cool down. As soon as they are ready, take a bite and savor the exquisite banana muffins.